Monday, October 25, 2010

Public Relations : What Does a Publicity Agent Do?

PR Has Changed ....and it's easier than you think!



What are Public Relations Retainers, PR Coaching, & Pay-Per-Placement Programs

I am always surprised by what people think public relations services cost. When I ask them what their goals
are, they’ll say “to sell 10,000 copies.” When I ask, “what’s your budget?” they’ll say they “I really don’t
have one – but maybe $500 to $1,000.”

For a campaign that sells 10,000? I don’t think so. If you could publish a book and spend $500 and sell
10,000 copies – you’re a miracle worker. The fact is that you have to invest in your marketing (advertising AND public relations). See the rest of article here wher I describe the new PR models: go here.


See www.PamPerryPRCoach.com too and join www.ChocolatePagesNetwork.com!

No comments:

ShareThis

Ministry Marketing Solutions by Pam Perry, PR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails